Search Our Jobs:
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We have a new direct opportunity for a Senior Technician role is an equally demanding and rewarding role that underpins the whole service delivery strategy for AVTMS within the organisation.Key Responsibilities
• The planning and successful technical delivery of conferences and meetings for both internal and external customers.
• Monitoring activity and improving processes to ensure that all AV technicians correctly operate, store and maintain technical equipment and platforms to standards designed to ensure effective use and longevity.
• Contributing ideas that improve what the team does and offers new opportunity for revenue generation
• Portraying the organisation as a positive and customer organisation at all times.
Expected areas of specific knowledge
• Audio (microphones, mixing desks, recording audio, gain structure, Dante)
• Visual (LED screen and projectors, matrix image switchers, MS Powerpoint, Keynote, QLab)
• Video (Cameras, Streaming, editing, Adobe CC, OBS, Wirecast, Teams, Zoom)
• Lighting (Desks and fixtures, DMX)
• IT (Network, MS Office)
• Hospitality / Customer service
• Working in a customer facing role
• Working in a similar venue or event production organisation
• Minimum 3 years’ experience of the audio-visual, events, or technical arts industries
• Demonstrable expert knowledge of AV disciplines (audio, projection, video, IT, lighting)
• A technical or creative art qualification (desirable)
• Self-motivated, inquisitive, and methodical
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Customer focused, excellent communication skills
• Calm and capable of working under pressure