JacobsMassey – Website and Timesheets App Usage Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions cover our Website, eTimesheets Mobile App and Cookies when you use this website.
Information About Visitors (“General Information”)
When visitors come to our website, we log the user’s IP address which is automatically recognised by the web server.
- Unless you have indicated your objection by refusing them when you first visited our website, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies are small pieces (files) of information regarding your browsing habits (“General Information”) that are stored on your computer. These small files are known as cookies. They are not used to identify you personally.
- Cookies can make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and may be used to customise the site for you.
- Visit www.aboutcookies.org for further information about cookies.
- If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies or even to delete cookies that have already been set. This can usually be done through your browser’s settings – click on the Help function within your browser to find out more.
- We also use Google Analytics for such purposes, it sets cookies to accurately track visits to the website and stores information on the pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. It does not collect or store personal information, so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
Your Activity on Our Website
- The information generated by the cookies about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google undertakes not to associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- You should have the ability to accept or decline cookies (although some employers may restrict this ability on their computers). Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose to modify your browser settings to decline all cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is offered and allow you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis.
- If you choose to decline cookies, however, that may hinder performance and negatively impact your experience on the website. For specific details about how to configure your browser you should refer to its supplier or manufacturer. We may share General Information with our website consultants from time to time in order to help us develop this website.
Use of this website
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not continue to use our website.