Search Our Jobs:
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We have a new direct fixed term contract opportunity for an AV Technician based at a prestigious global law firm. Location: London, City.The opportunity
• Completing daily functional checks of devices, to ensure all equipment is operational.
• support the daily operations of IT and the VC Centre EMEA, providing prompt and efficient services to the firm and our clients
• Ensure user training guides are provided and present in all meeting rooms.
• Use our analytics and data platforms to monitor usage and quality of device connectivity.
• Support device upgrades to the latest vendor firmware, including testing.
• Provide practical AV and connectivity support for internal meeting rooms.
• Respond to all enquiries and support requests promptly and professionally.
• Provide an element of basic training to other members of the team and users.
• Record and communicate AV/VC equipment faults and maintenance requests to Video Conference Centre (VCC). Escalate any issues to VCC London.
• Provide onsite support for new room device commissioning.
Key internal relationships: Client Services teams, International Reception and IT teams, Client Services Team Leader, Partners and staff
Key external relationships: Clients, suppliers, contractors to the firm
Skills, experience and qualifications
• Microsoft office suite
• Understanding of audio visual and video conference equipment and systems.
• Entry level IT Help Desk experience (desired).
• Proficiency with Polycom hardware
• Positively impacts those around them, makes quality decisions and develops themselves both personally and professionally.
• Demonstrates sound knowledge in their field.
• Anticipates potential problems and identifies a range of possible solutions.
• Adapts their interpersonal style to suit different audiences in a genuine way.
Builds Authentic Relationships
• Takes time to get to know people beyond their role.
• Treats people with respect and in a fair and consistent way.
• Recognises when colleagues are under pressure and volunteers to assist them where possible.
Collaborates with others
• Works within teams and across boundaries to share knowledge and achieve results.
• Identifies and builds relationships required to achieve the best outcomes for the firm.
• Engages people with the right skills, knowledge and expertise to provide advice and assist with tasks.
• Connects other people in the firm who have mutual interests or work objectives.
• Generously shares their time, knowledge, expertise and talent to support others’ success.
Enhances the Client Experience
• Creates opportunities to enhance the experience of the firm’s clients through their daily tasks.
• Behaves consistently with the firm’s values in their interactions with others.
• Conducts themselves in a way that reflects positively on the firm’s brand, both inside and outside the firm.
• Maintains focus and drive to achieve quality outcomes.
• Focuses their time and efforts on issues that will have the greatest impact on agreed
Core benefits can be customised but the levels of cover shown below:
• Life assurance (employee – 4 x salary)
• Private medical insurance with AXA PPP (Single, couple, family or single parent cover)
• Permanent health insurance (50% of salary)
• Plus other exclusive benefits