Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We have a new opportunity for a Service Transition Engineer who will be based in London. This is a Technical Engineering role reporting to the Service Transition ManagerTo work as part of the transition team to support new and old client sites, to ensure a high level of knowledge transfer is provided to Clients and onsite teams. To include, but not limited to, technical knowledge transfer, event direction and/or sharing process.
To assist in comprehensively training on Site Management Teams, to support business requirements/expectations. Working with the STM to ensure the team are aligned with all other departments and our clients’ working practices.
The role will be field based as required to ensure service delivery is achieved.
• Day to day ownership of transition assignment (Reporting to STM).
• Alignment of STE skill sets with assigned on site FM business requirements, arranging training as and when required to meet assignment scope. The requirement is to ensure all deployed technologies can be supported.
• Monitoring STE bookings, ensuring time on site is efficient and assisting others within the department.
• To assist in building and maintaining the ST team data base
• Point of escalation for internal requests e.g. from STE team / Helpdesk / Account Managers / Sales / Directors etc.
• Point of escalation for client requests during transition timeline.
• Creating incident reports for escalated incidents (during transition) and managing through to completion. Includes client communication and updates where required.
• Working with helpdesk team to ensure we are aligned and ready to support.
• Assignment requirements may cover UK and Europe for STE team.
• Working time to be flexible to ensure assignment success
• Be familiar and understand service contract deliverables and key client contracts.
• Participate in updating of the STE documentation, including but not limited to process documentation and assignment related check sheets
• Represent and be the main point of contact for the STE Assignment
• Be jointly responsible for the security of the STE training matrix.
• Technically proficient in AV / VC technologies
• Team player working with other STE and STM
• Experienced in sharing and training others
• Able to manage client communications and escalations
• Calm under pressure
• Ability to take responsibility
• Ability to multi task and prioritise
• Excellent communicator on both telephone and email
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Flexible approach