Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
NEW AV career opportunity for a permanent Commissioning Engineer. Join this fast growing systems integration company, long term career development and excellent starting package on offer!Scope and Purpose of the Job
To provide enhanced and sophisticated AV engineering skills to support the company’s implementation and support activities to meet client’s requirements and expectations.
a. To be responsible for leading the on-site implementation team to meet the contracted requirements in a manner to satisfy the client.
b. Undertake AV programming prior to FAT
c. Complete system commissioning (including STI-PA testing and any AV Control programming adjustments) and UAT
1. To be responsible for commissioning systems on time and to the contracted specification, including supervising company in-house and sub-contract engineers
2. To provide AV Control programming to enable agreed User Interface designs
3. To configure systems to enable comprehensive FAT prior to deployment on-site, including advanced DSP configuration
4. To be able to commission AV systems, in particular to configure DSP mixers to deliver the maximum available speech intelligibility (as measured by STI-PA tests) and acoustic echo cancellation performance
5. To provide technical support to other engineers (company or sub-contract staff) and to ensure our defined standards are achieved
6. To be capable of commissioning video conferencing systems and integration with multi-party video conferencing systems such as Teams and Pexip
7. To develop and become responsible for programming AV Control systems, with reference to our User interface templates
Technical / Personal Specification
1. Strong technical education and formal training in audio and AV technology
2. Extensive professional AV installation experience and competency, including complex DSP commissioning engineer experience and competency (especially biamp and/or QSC).
3. Good communication skills, both written and oral, to explain complex technical issues to clients. Able and willing to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
4. Logical, analytical approach to problem solving.
5. Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage in stressful situations.