Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
A great position has become available for a Driver Technician to assist an audio visual team provide a professional service to clients ensuring that all audio and visual equipment is set up and working according to specifications given, is prepared and loaded onto vehicles as per the schedule, delivered to site and set up and tested as required. The Driver Technician will also assist in maintaining a tidy and organised warehouse, using and developing existing systems.Operational
• To assist with the prep, test and maintenance of equipment within the warehouse, supporting the technician team and the warehouse staff with the daily technical operation.
• Maintain a working knowledge of all AV equipment in stock and other equipment regularly used and, where possible, assist in problem solving/fixing of such equipment
• To assist with equipment maintenance, preparation, delivery, setup and collection as required.
• Ensure that where possible all AV equipment requested by clients is set up and testing within given timescales.
• Ensure that all audio-visual equipment is stored securely and maintained to a high standard.
• Keep database up to date and accurate at all times.
Health and Safety
• To ensure that all walkways are kept clear and there is clear access to fire exits and fire extinguishers.
• To comply with the company Health & Safety Policy.
• To ensure that the electrical cables for all equipment installed in the conference rooms are secured with cable covers and / or tape as necessary.
• To be available for occasional weekend and evening work where appropriate in accordance with the company policy.
• To undertake any reasonable request that may be made from time to time, by the Managing Director or other senior staff.
• To provide recommendations and assist with ad-hoc requests as and when they arise.
• Highly reliable, punctual, smart and proactive, a creative problem solver who wants to progress.