Search Our Jobs:
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
New opportunity looking for a Commissioning Engineer to work as part of our clients systems team providing commissioning services of installed equipment, including video/audio control functionality of the various devices. Please also note our client is searching an additional Engineer who will cover northern areas of the UK (E.G. Manchester and Birmingham)Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Liaison with other internal departments, clients and contractors
• Commission systems in terms of their electronics, mechanics’ and optics to meet the needs of our clients, using proven technology and also looking for new and interesting solutions to problems
• Physically setup elements of systems to prove the concept
• Deal with all aspects interfacing of audio-visual systems into our client’s buildings this will encompass both hardware and software interfaces
• Perform on-site commissioning and configuration programming of our systems
• Represent the company with the necessary level of professional conduct and presentation
• To develop your knowledge from both experience and research to become an "expert" in one or more of a particular area of our project work to whom others in the organisation can refer.
• Possess a good underpinning technical knowledge of Electronics and Audio-Visual Systems
• Organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day
• Ability to plan and organise work
• Ability to prioritize and work under pressure is essential
• Competent to a high level of computer literacy
• Able to work as part of a team
• Ability to think laterally finding an appropriate solution to fulfil an application
• Good communication skills both verbal and written, being able to communicate with company executives to building contractors
• Ability to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail ensuring that we complete our work thoroughly, never walking away from a problem.