Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
New opportunity looking for a System Programmer. The main purpose of the System Programmer is to take full responsibility for the project programming and GUI requirements and to ensure that all programming functions are completed in a timely, efficient manner and to the client’s satisfactionMain Job Responsibilities
There will be necessary collaboration with other departments including Off-site Test, Commissioning and Project Managers
• To develop control software and touch panel designs for projects assigned to you by the Programming Manager
• Read system schematics and consultants specifications / briefs before commencing work
• Work alongside other departments to ensure that the design, equipment and control software will all meet the project specification
• Attend site meetings with the client/consultant to discuss the programming, touch panel designs and networking requirements
• Work alongside other programmers and as part of the team will be expected to assist your colleagues when required
• To support or conduct system test and pre-programming activities to ensure our systems meet the functional specifications before they are shipped to site
• Work with the programming team in the transition from Simpl Windows to Simpl#
• Work alongside the Project Manager on site to ensure that the project is completed to a high standard and in accordance with the specification.
• To assist in the commissioning of systems at client sites and to ensure that systems are operational on schedule, as necessary to allow the handover of the completed system.
• To communicate programming requirements to other staff. To prepare training documentation, operation and maintenance manuals, for on schedule delivery by the project manager.
• Project related travel required