Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
New opportunity working with one of the European leaders in AV integration. Our client is looking for an passionate Technical Solutions Manager to join their expanding business.By adopting a partnership approach with both clients and manufacturers, our client ensures that every installation is tailored to the individual needs of each project.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, multi skilled, talented person to join the team. The successful applicant should have previous experience in the Audio Visual Industry.
Skill Set Requirements
• Extron/Crestron Programming
• CAD drawing/design
• Project Management
• Full driving licence
Job Description – reporting to the System Integration Manager
The role is based at the head office in Orpington but will involve working on customer sites and staying away from home as required.
Your main role will be to support HE/FE with secondary support to the sales team In Run rate and Corporate
You will need to be available to work on tenders etc out of your normal working hours.
• Programming of system on site and office based including config of AV over IP switches
• Develop all programming platforms to our clients standard
• Write technical manuals for programme standards
• Bench mark controls available to client
• Develop valued added programme solutions
• Creating centralised log for programming issues
• Bench testing as required
• Direct support to on-site manager and project team members, managing on-site and off-site project deliverables at peak periods of business
• On site Project Management as Required which includes co-ordination with the office to book in labour and deliveries plus any end training sessions
• Liaise with on-site contact during project period producing daily update reports
• Completion of end of project paper work to include client requirements
• Deliver projects within time and within budget
• Production of a project plan showing key activities, milestones, checkpoints and resource needs as needed
• Attend site meetings with Clients as required.
• Timely review of incoming tender and quotation opportunities and analysis of the technical requirements
• Production of written technical equipment specifications and technical responses detailing the reasons behind equipment choices where necessary
• Ensure that the technical responses are fully compliant and produced in a timely fashion
• Design and specify products required, obtain pricing for projects as needed
• Produce design schematics drawings
• Carry Out Site Surveys
• Support to sales staff where required on technical design.
• Compile equipment lists