Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
This is a full time position based in the Frankfurt area. You will be the first point of contact for both internal and for external customers. Tasks include answering customer calls and e-mails, the opening and administration of service cases that customers have raised and will keep all properly informed. The TSR will manage cases within the ticketing system and manages all aspects of the cases from the procurement of spare parts on the emission of technicians, RMAs, repair, logistics, and escalation to Technical Support Engineers for any technical problemsMain duties and responsibilities
• To ensure fast responses and excellent customer service for both audio and video for video conferencing support requests.
• Escalate complex issues to the Technical Support Engineers in the global helpdesk.
• If necessary, perform initial contacts for incoming support requests that we receive by phone and e-mail - Opening of cases in ticketing system, working together with the customer to collect complete and detailed information to understand the problem.
• Technical Level 1 support for customers to try to fix the problem or to determine additional information for a more in-depth remote support call from an engineer.
• Introduction of escalation and assignment of open customer issues to the helpdesk & Field Services Manager
• Continuous monitoring, coordination and monitoring of progress in solving the problem and ensure that all parties are kept up to date.
• If necessary, initiate sales visits, by coordinating the calendar and the skill sets of technicians.
• Participation in ongoing training and certification programs to enhance your expertise and abilities to support new or advanced technology solutions.
• Order all required spare parts, organize rental equipment, ordering supplies and spare parts and if necessary sending of technicians within the required SLA.
• Maintaining a consistent record of good attendance, positive attitude, and strong work ethic and to create a team-oriented environment, the ability.
• Other responsibilities, as necessary or assigned by Tech Support Engineers or service management.
The ideal candidate for this position is able to think independently and to work and meet the necessary standards. He is able to handle multiple tasks successfully able to interact effectively with employees, customers and colleagues and the ability to demonstrate.
Other features should be the attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills.
Experience in a Helpdesk environment is preferred from the fields of audio-video, video conferencing, IT or network