Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We are looking to expand the capacity of our production department to deliver projects to the highest standards. This is a new role being created to reflect the increased complexity and specialist nature of our installation projects. A senior role is available to the right applicant. Working either as a specialist contractor as part of a wider construction process, or as principle contractor on smaller retro-fit installations; the Video Installations Project Manager will lead all on-site operations for each project, whilst coordinating with our technology department, creative studio and other contractors.The successful applicant will be required to:
• Lead health and safety standards on site and align our processes with those of our clients and contractors to ensure a safe site during off-site fabrication and testing.
• Be well-presented and customer-facing – inspire confidence through professionalism and specialist knowledge
• Take ownership of each project to work for our clients to bring the best possible end-result whilst ensuring that budgets and standards stay on track.
• Organise and chair internal project meetings as required
• Lead the coordination of our client designs with the construction design and works of other contractors during project planning.
• Understand the technology we use and our creative process to ensure that the full interest of the company’s involvement in the project is represented at site meetings.
• Liaise with other contractors on site – coordinate the resolution of emergent site issues in an efficient way whilst protecting the interests of the organization and the client.
• Organise procurement, equipment, logistics, labour and scheduling of each project.
• Ensure all project design and planning documentation is kept up to date; is shared with and understood by all relevant affected parties.
• Take overall responsibility for the project budget, ensuring that planned activities are appropriately costed for before work starts.
• Assist with the sales process of our installations projects – critically evaluate prospective projects from a project management point of view to ensure that time and budget allocations are adequate.
• Ensure a smooth transition through each stage of the project from sales to planning, delivery and though-life support.
• Be based in our London office, but travel to project sites, often overseas
• Highly organised communicator
• Attention to detail & commitment to highest standards of safety and quality
• Construction Industry experience, preferably within AV installation
• Broad technical knowledge – specifically Video but also networking, audio, power, engineering and ventilation.
• Commitment to working deadlines
• Willingness to travel and work flexible and unsocial hours as required to support projects
• Full UK Driving License
• CAD drafting
Desirable experience and skills:
• Knowledge of a wide range of video display technology
• Knowledge of Media Server technology - specifically:
o Medialon, Crestron, Kramer, Disguise, Watchout, Touchdesigner, Brightsign, DisplayMapper & Resolume – Training will be provided where required
• Relevant Qualifications for site project management o Health and Safety Management accreditation
o CSCS/ECS accreditation
o Project management / leadership training