Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
Our clients provides a portfolio of Onsite Managed Service Solutions to corporate organisations globally. The role is accountable for the management of a number of these customer accounts, managing both the Onsite Teams via either an Onsite Team Leader, Onsite AV Manager or directly, and the customer relationship.Duties and Responsibilities
The SDM oversees the onsite delivery teams to ensure that contracted services are delivered in accordance with agreed expectations and SLAs.
The Service Delivery Manager's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Develop, adopt and deliver best practice service levels across all teams
- Identify, agree and own a progressive Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) programme with customer accounts and drive change
- Working with stakeholders and colleagues to effectively manage incidents and help develop effective IM processes, aiding improved service delivery
- Maintain an organised and professional environment where the onsite teams are managed to meet and exceed client standards of excellence and professionalism
- Understand and identify KPIs for successful engagement of our clients business at customer sites
- Team Management
- Direct management of Onsite AV Managers/Technicians and support all onsite staff.
- Promoting and driving team collaboration and maintaining team moral
- Ensuring every team member works on a Management by Objections plan which is reviewed regularly
- Implementing continuous performance management and appraisals for direct reports and ensure process is completed for all onsite staff
- Conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings with all direct reports, ideally monthly.
- Managing staff recruitment when required
- Develop business profile by enhancing, informing and changing the customer perspective of AV strengths, products and service ranges
- Devise and deliver promotional activities and assist Sales Account Manager wherever possible
- Commercial awareness of competition and promote innovation to customer
- Lead commercial onsite services and products drive, introducing our clients services and products across the organisation when required
- Collection of customer statistical data including SLA performance, management information, team performance and other business metrics for monthly customer reporting.
- Chairing monthly/quarterly Service Review Meetings with customer including preparation and distribution of reporting and meeting minutes
- Contribute to the enhancement of onsite documentation (including Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Onsite Staff Handbooks) ensure documentation processes and procedures are maintained in accordance with customer and our clients requirements
- Weekly update/overview reports of each contract to be submitted to line Manager & Service Manager.
- Working with the Onsite Managed Services Administrator to ensure all holiday/sickness is managed, monitored and reported correctly.
- Any other duties as assigned by Management.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced manager (minimum 2 years) with the ability to interface well with all clients across markets and disciplines obtaining and responding to information provided at the time. They should also have the experience to motivate & control a team with varied backgrounds & different aspirations.
Location: A mixture of offices in Surrey and client sites
Working Hours: This role is a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday. Typical daily hours will be 08.30 - 17.30 however additional hours may be required
Holiday & Sickness: Holiday and sickness entitlement is in accordance with employee Terms and Conditions
Pension & Healthcare: Pension and Healthcare benefits will be offered after the successful completion of a probationary period