Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
Our client is looking to recruit a Production Manager for its audio visual and production operations. We are looking for a reliable, hardworking, trustworthy individual who can work on their own or as part of a team.Our client is looking to recruit a Production Manager for its audio visual and production operations. We are looking for a reliable, hardworking, trustworthy individual who can work on their own or as part of a team.
You will be based in our office and onsite as required. You will need to be flexible in working hours as working early mornings, late nights and weekends is part of the industry.
A well connected and creative company, with our fingers kept on the technical pulse of the event industry, we are very proud of our reputation, our specialist knowledge and the innovative work that we produce. We are a tightly-knit, courteous team, offering Creative Technical Production, with a vast amount of knowledge and experience of delivering prestigious events with respect and care.
It's an exciting time for our client as we continue to grow, we strive to remain as adaptable, motivated and responsive to our new employees as we are to our customers. We value the talents and abilities of our employees and seek to foster an open, co-operative, and dynamic environment in which everyone can thrive. We take pride in training all of our employees so that they can positively represent the company in all aspects of their work.
The role of Junior Production Manager is an exciting proposition within our company going forward. We have a very strong sales team who are pushing us into more exciting areas of the events industry allowing us to be creative in the type of events we produce. We are looking for a candidate with a technical background who is willing to push the boundaries in our work, helping us to progress further into the realms of production agency over audio visual supplier.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a technical background within the AV industry and at least 2 years of production management experience in a similar role. We will also consider candidates from a technical manager role, venue management role or a similar position.
Main tasks of role:
- Attend Client meetings to discuss and develop solutions for the client brief
- Prepare quotes and pitch documents
- Attend site visits and production meetings
- Book crew, technicians, equipment and transport
- Support the Client pre event
- Assess health and safety requirements and create risk assessments and method statements for each event.
- Track the progress of each job and the documentation involved.
- Manage equipment, crew and transport on site and liaise with the venue and client on site at the event.
- Manage any changes that occur when on site
- Post event completion of costs, invoicing and all related paperwork
- Work with the team to constantly update equipment, processes and creative ideas.
- Manage relationships with key venues where we have an onsite presence.
- Experience within the Audio-Visual industry or Event production industry in a technical role with 2 years of experience in a project management role or venue management role.
- Sales experience with motivation to develop profitable new business.
- Methodical, structured and self-motivated person with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- A well organised and calm approach to the job with meticulous attention to detail.
- Wide experience of a range of audio and video equipment and new technologies within the industry.
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent problem solver
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Good with the written word and grammar
- Team player
- Enthusiasm, energy and a 'Can do' attitude
- Driver's License and ability to travel to office/central London out of hours
- Experience of working in bespoke venues around London where standards and working practices are heavily scrutinised
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Visio, and other visualisation software
- Experience of working with camera crews as an on-site director. A good understanding of editing techniques.
- Show calling experience for live productions.
- Use of CAD for drawing scaled plans.
We are committed to taking positive action in order to promote such equality of opportunity and our recruitment procedures are based on the requirements of the job, irrespective of race, gender, marital status, sexuality, disability, religion or age. Appointments are always made on the basis of merit and we welcome applications from all members of the AV community.