Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
You will be part of a small in-house technical team, dealing with day to day delivery of events, management of assets and liaison with clients, ultimately reporting to the in-house Venue Technical Manager.The Role Summary:
You will be part of a small in-house technical team, dealing with day to day delivery of events, management of assets and liaison with clients, ultimately reporting to the in-house Venue Technical Manager. You will be required to bring full cross discipline technical skill in the areas of AV, lighting, sound, staging and rigging.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Setup and management of technical production equipment for events including;
- Operation of audio, video/data, lighting and sound control equipment
- Client facing responsibilities including greeting clients and the setup and configuration of client presentations.
- Delivery of events planned by the Venue Technical Manager as the lead client contact on the day, from setup to derig.
- Liaison with suppliers and subcontractors including the supervision of freelance crew for client events.
- Liaison with project managers, hire, sales and technical departments to ensure seamless delivery of events
- Use of asset management software, and organisation of on-site equipment
The role will interface closely with the in-house venues sales and operations teams. It is predominantly a client facing role, setting up and operating technical systems for client events within potentially tight timeframes. You will also be required to be the first point of call for technical support to clients during delivery of their event.
The successful candidates should have experience within a range of small to large-scale event formats, excellent people management skills, and a practical technical understanding of the latest production technologies and processes.
- Face to face client handling and liaison
- First line technical troubleshooting in a time sensitive environment.
- Direction of subcontractors and suppliers during event setup and delivery.
- Setup and Operation of audio equipment including digital mixers, microphones and recording devices
- Setup and Operation of AV equipment including projectors, graphics switching and distribution systems, cameras and recording devices.
- Sensitivity and a consideration for the parameters of delivering events within a high profile venue.
- Excellent knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Keynote
- Experience with Crestron systems operation.
- Experience with live streaming and videoconference solutions
Personal Competencies and Behaviours
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Relating to others and working as a member of a team.
- Deadline conscious-highly organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task managing a challenging workload and meet strict deadlines
- Willing and flexible approach, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent time management and planning skills, forward thinking and able to add value.
- Maintain our client confidentiality at all times
- Understanding of nature of in house venue services including short notice changes, late night and weekend working.
- An awareness of health and safety policies, risk assessments and be proactive in implementing them
- To carry out your duties/responsibilities in a manner that reflects the Core Values of our client at all times
- Excellent personal grooming.