Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
An AV/VC Technician is required to be based at one of our client sites in Manchester. This individual will provide support to the London based AV team by performing administration, monitoring and scheduling tasks remotely and providing onsite support for the client in Manchester.Overview:
The AV/VC Technician interfaces daily with the customer and acts as an extension of their internal teams. He/she will work in cooperation with the customer's management team in support of their equipment and user community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers a 'white glove' level of customer support to all clients
- Provide business as usual support & training to internal and external clients
- Carry out all 1st & 2nd line maintenance to all issues reported
- Setup and teardown of all scheduled onsite meetings
- Daily room checks to ensure equipment and room functionality
- Event support including set up and operation of AV equipment
- Work closely with the helpdesk and field service engineers when required
- Monitor and respond to client queries through the audio-visual mailbox
- Coordinate and test global VIP VC calls with remote monitoring when required
- Schedule and test internal & external VC and BlueJeans calls
- Complete daily TMS VC scheduling and arrange ad hoc VC meetings when required
- Attend daily team meetings (AM) to allocate workload, plan the day ahead and highlight high importance jobs with the London AV Team.
- Assist with bookings which include completing the jobs sheet/book in TMS and disseminating to relevant parties.
- Raise, monitor and chase IT & maintenance requests
- Raise change requests for Data Centre or business impact work
- Assist with configuration of Mediastar, VC equipment and various other networked AV devices.
- Organise and schedule Preventative Maintenance Visits
- Work with partner suppliers to arrange RMA's of broken equipment
- Co-ordinate Additional Support requests with Client and partner suppliers
- Compile monthly reporting and data collection
- Preform other AV related tasks as directed by customer
- Be organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day
- Excellent customer service skills with previous experience of dealing with 'C' level executives advantageous
- Being able to prioritise and work under pressure is essential
- Be competent to a high level of computer literacy
- Be available and flexible to work overtime if required
- Capable of good communication skills both verbal and written, being able to communicate with company executives to building contractors
- Be able to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail ensuring that we complete our work thoroughly, never walking away from a problem
- Reliable, conscientious character who takes pride in what they do and completing tasks on time
- At least 3 years' experience of providing AV services.
Location: At our Client's offices in Manchester
Working Hours: The role is a 40-hour week between the hours of 07.00 -19.00, Monday to Friday. However, flexibility with these hours will be required depending on client business requirements.
Overtime: Occasional Out of Hours work and/or Bank Holiday work may be required. Overtime can be claimed by prior arrangement and must be accurately logged and communicated.
Dress Code: Smart Office Attire.