Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We have a client that is based in Clapham who is seeking a Service Support Specialist. The purpose of this role is to provide first-line support to customers, managing all service requests, providing pro-active support, and managing service customer accounts. The role also includes selling service maintenance agreements, customer reporting and taking full ownership of the customer experience.
The successful candidate will be an important part of the team, delivering excellent services to our customers.
• Manages all support requests for reactive and pro-active customer support.
• Owns tickets and manages all updates through to resolution.
• Provides clear and timely updates for all customer service requests.
• Responsible for dispatch of technical resource or routing of tickets to technical resource.
• Manages field reports from engineers.
• Pro-actively monitors remote management software and creates ticket generation, as necessary, on detection of an issue.
• Works to set, internal KPIs to ensure service quality.
• Manages an on-going preventative maintenance schedule in-line with customer requirements.
• Ensures a consistently good overall service experience.
Customer Success Coordinator:
• Manages all key service accounts, providing a dedicated service contact for all on-going support needs
• Provides service metrics reports to priority customers in-line with agreed customer timescales.
• Provides pro-active service support, where required.
• Manages any customer escalations, ensuring timely resolutions.
• Responsible for new service agreement sales and renewal sales of existing service maintenance agreements.
• Provides initial technical triage of issues in order to assign tickets to technical or field resource
• Proactively monitors remote monitoring software to identify issues and act accordingly
• Capable of assisting customers with technical advice or support over the phone for high-level issues.
Skills and qualifications:
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational and ability to successfully prioritise a busy schedule
• Ability to confidently support customers and show a high level of empathy and engagement with customer issues
• 2+ years' experience in a customer service role
• Working with a team to deliver service to customers in a B2B or B2C environment.
• Experience with customer service terminology and measurements including KPI’s, service metrics and customer services practises
• Working to and meeting tight deadlines
• Strong background in the AV, IT or Tech industries
Qualities and attitude:
• Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
• Tech-savvy, with a keen interest in technology and software.
• Eager to learn and comfortable picking up new skills on-the-fly
• Self-motivated - can work alone and as part of a team
• A desire to sell, hit targets and help grow the business
• Agile and flexible to adapt to changing situations
• A problem- solving ‘can do’ attitude
• An excellent team player with keen eye for detail
• Good IT skills including being competent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of customer service management and ticketing systems.
• A strong work ethic
• Good interpersonal skills
• Accountable for your work and actions