Search Our Jobs:
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We have a new opportunity looking for an experienced Audio Visual Team Leader to join our clients managed service department. Ideal candidates must have recognised technical ability with industry leading technology, including integrated video distribution, LED video wall technologies, QSYS audio DSPs and DANTE, Yamaha CL/QL consoles, vision mixing and camera technologies within the corporate setting.This is a unique role, it is expected that the successful candidate will be technically proficient, hands on with the ability to lead from the front and by example, coupled with the ability to delegate duties and supervise the team in order to develop the services onsite.
• Direct leadership of a small team of onsite technicians, events personnel and contractors when required.
• Manage and issue weekly rota’s including holiday/sickness cover
• Service Improvements – work with the Technical Manager to identify technical service improvements
• Incident management and develop escalation processes to minimise service disruption.
• Maintain a disciplined, well organized and professional environment where the team exceed client expectations.
• Regular 1 to 1 meeting with direct reports for continuous personal development
• Performance review and implement guidance for identified areas of improvements
• Staff technical development – Mentor and Identify skills gaps, administer a skills matrix, and provide training support.
• Resource management and task driven allocation for direct reports.
• Provide weekly/monthly reports to the client account manager.
• To ensure all ticketed break/fix activities are carried out under the contracted terms and within agreed SLA
• Act as an ambassador and be a senior point of contact for our client and customer
• Setup/operation of integrated events spaces including high profile auditorium-based results presentations and town halls
• Provide a consistent white glove service
• Ability to provide workarounds in the event of equipment failure
• Work with vendors for AV rentals and staging requirements
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Prepare equipment for future events and meetings as required
• Presentable and able to liaise with senior executives in a calm and professional manner at all times both face to face and via the telephone
• Provide audio visual support to other areas of the business when required
• Proactively train and support end users as required and any administration necessary to support engineering role