Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We are looking for a Senior Service & Support Administrator to assist the operations of our clients AV services from their HQ in the South East.Core Duties
• Record all calls received to the helpdesk on to the ticketing system in accordance with SLA’s
• Liaise with manufacturers to assist in resolving faults;
• As a first line of help, speak to customers over the phone to see if the problem can be easily resolved. If not, liaise with customer to book engineer for repairs;
• Arrange the booking of engineers onto the installation calendar and send out the relevant paperwork to the engineer;
• To arrange the return of faulty goods under warranty to the manufacturer;
• Track faulty goods ensuring replacements arrive on site as quickly as possible
• Ensure all returns/DOA’s are credited back to the company within 7 days of the return being raised.
• Maintain constant contact with the customer through to the completion of the customer care;
• Arrange maintenance appointments in conjunction with the customer and engineers;
• Keep records of all engineer’s maintenance records to include details of all returns.
• Manage deliveries into the warehouse, recording all information as detailed in procedures
• Supervise and allocate duties to the Junior internal support person
• Ensure all managed service contracts are dealt with promptly and resolved to customer’s satisfaction.
• Assist company employees with any IT issues/requirements
• Attend customer sites when necessary to assist with resolving issues.
• Assist with deliveries to sites when required
• Ensure all company procedures are followed
You should be polite and courteous to all customers and deal with any complaints received in a timely manner ensuring they are passed to the relevant person to action expeditiously to minimise the impact to the Company and customer.