Search Our Jobs:
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We have a new freelance opportunity for an AV Technician based at a prestigious global law firm. Location: London, City.The opportunity
• Editing of audio and video recordings
• Provide primary technical AV/VC support
• Identify AV/VC support opportunities
• Monitor Video Conference performance, client feedback and drive development of an end to end Video Conference process
• Ensure a high level of service is maintained to both internal and external clients at all times
• Booking of Global video conference meetings, scheduling via Poly Lens
• Liaise with external provider for trouble shooting and equipment replacement
• Management of the Audio Visual email inbox, ensuring work is distributed to the appropriate team member
• Organise and run Webinars for the organisation’s internal staff and their Clients, using different platforms, provide Analytics and being first line of support throughout
Key Performance Indicators:
• High level client focus and attention to detail with demonstrated ability to act with diplomacy and maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent composure with ability to prioritise and problem solve under pressure.
• Punctual, reliable and highly organised with exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to work autonomously and make informed decisions.
• Flexible approach to resourcing and allocation of work.
• Proactive approach to planning and delegation of tasks and duties.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively within a high performing team.
• Ability to influence and generate change through colleagues remotely.
Skills, experience and qualifications
•Microsoft office suite.
•Knowledge of Webinar platforms is required. GoToMeetings, GoToWebinar, MS Teams and Zoom
•Understanding of audio visual and video conference equipment and systems.
•Knowledge in multimedia and audio visual production and equipment is required
•Ability to keep emails, files and other departmental filing systems up to date
•Knowledge of covering video, film and sound editing and production using Adobe Premiere Pro (desired)
•Entry level IT Help Desk experience (desired).
•Experience in utilising computerised booking systems eg; Manhattan (preferable)
• Proficiency with Poly Lens and Cloud
• Positively impacts those around them, makes quality decisions and develops themselves both personally and professionally.
• Demonstrates sound knowledge in their field.
• Anticipates potential problems and identifies a range of possible solutions.
• Adapts their interpersonal style to suit different audiences in a genuine way.
Builds Authentic Relationships
• Takes time to get to know people beyond their role.
• Treats people with respect and in a fair and consistent way.
• Recognises when colleagues are under pressure and volunteers to assist them where possible.
Collaborates with others
• Works within teams and across boundaries to share knowledge and achieve results.
• Identifies and builds relationships required to achieve the best outcomes for the firm.
• Engages people with the right skills, knowledge and expertise to provide advice and assist with tasks.
• Connects other people in the firm who have mutual interests or work objectives.
• Generously shares their time, knowledge, expertise and talent to support others’ success.
Enhances the Client Experience
• Creates opportunities to enhance the experience of the firm’s clients through their daily tasks.
• Behaves consistently with the firm’s values in their interactions with others.
• Conducts themselves in a way that reflects positively on the firm’s brand, both inside and outside the firm.
• Maintains focus and drive to achieve quality outcomes.
• Focuses their time and efforts on issues that will have the greatest impact on agreed
Core benefits can be customised but the levels of cover shown below:
• Life assurance (employee – 4 x salary)
• Private medical insurance with AXA PPP (Single, couple, family or single parent cover)
• Permanent health insurance (50% of salary)
• Plus other exclusive benefits