Search Our Jobs:
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
The Cover Team Manager leads the wider cover team, providing, line management, leadership, mentoring, training and day to day accountability of the team. This role also has an operational element, and the Team Leader is expected to cover shifts on client sites where needed and directed. Leading by example is the key critical success component of this role.Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide a point of contact and escalation to the cover team
• Provide mentoring and training to new team members, Junior and Senior
• Undertake regular 121’s with all team members
• Undertake annual appraisals (and interim) for all team members
• Proactively manage performance, identifying where appropriate lack of performance
• Manage underperforming staff, through the associated performance management process, utilising support from our client’s HR team where required
• Chair regular team meetings to ensure team are abreast of company updates and initiatives
• Other team leading requirements as identified by Senior Management
• Be an onsite presence at new client sites
• Provide backfill cover onsite when needed
• Strong fault-finding experience on variety of AV spaces
• Knowledge of industry standard video conferencing platforms
• Experience of scheduling, monitoring and supporting VC calls on clients systems
• Knowledge of video conferencing bridging systems
• Exposure to industry standard VMR service providers
Experience and essential requirements
• Experience of Managing and leading a diverse technical team within a corporate environment
• Be organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day
• Excellent customer service skills with previous experience of dealing with ‘ALL’ level executives
• Being able to prioritise and work under pressure is essential
• Be competent to a high level of computer literacy
• Be available and flexible to work overtime if required
• Capable of good communication skills both verbal and written, being able to communicate with company executives to building contractors
• Be able to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail ensuring that we complete our work thoroughly, never walking away from a problem.
• Reliable, conscientious character who takes pride in what they do and completing tasks on time.
• Ability to deal with difficult situations
• Willing to undertake training and examinations to improve their technical knowledge