Search Our Jobs:
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We’re searching for an Event & Production Manager to develop, coordinate and deliver the best-in-class, high profile events within a managed service environment. You will be responsible for taking ownership of each event from conception to completion.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Development, coordination, and delivery of best-in-class high profile events within a managed service environment
• Take ownership of each event from conception to completion
• Collaborate with technical teams, planning within an auditorium environment and virtual events to including conferences, webinars, broadcasts, and webcasts
• Work closely with the AV Supervisor to ensure events are sufficiently resourced, including sub-contracting where applicable
• Serve as a main point of contact and subject matter expert to clients and planners, for presentation and live broadcast events
• Live event support, successful execution of pre-planned design support and implementation exceeding the customers’ expectations
• In-show management of technical support team, providing clear communication channels across all teams
• Conduct client debrief, obtaining customer feedback and discuss areas for continual improvement
• Collate and provide post event reporting, stats, and client feedback on a weekly and monthly basis
• Provide quantitative and qualitative reporting for service delivery metrics
• Driving client meetings, subcontractor management, communicating across our clients teams and external vendors
• Communicating, maintaining, and developing client relationships and supporting staff
• Ensuring excellent customer service at VIP and Stakeholder level.
• Act as key decision maker and escalation contact in the event of incidents or failures
• Escalate to appropriate service providers; track to resolution, ensuring client and onsite personal regularly updated.
• Maintain and develop a strong knowledge of virtual event platforms and solutions
• Implementation of standard operating procedures identifying areas of improvement in workflows.
• To be very presentable and an ambassador for our client with the ability to liaise with senior executives in a calm and professional manner at all times both face to face and via the telephone