Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
You will work as part of the transition team to support new and old client sites, to ensure a high level of BAU services is created and demonstrated to the client, It is expected with the training and support received that you will become the SME for this role/positionYou will be involved in technical knowledge transfer and training whilst reporting in a proactive manner to exceed the requirement of the client. You will assist the department in comprehensively training on Site FM Teams, to support business requirements/expectations. You will also work with the STM to ensure the team are aligned with all other departments and our clients working practices.
The role will be field based as required to ensure service delivery is achieved. This service will have a reach across the UK and Europe and the job holder will be required to develop the appropriate support structure to support this requirement.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Day to day ownership of transition assignment (Reporting to STM).
• Working with STM, STE to ensure the service received by the client are of the highest level to exceed on site FM business requirements, arranging training as and when required to meet assignment scope. The requirement is to ensure all deployed AV is checked and reported
• Monitoring STT-BS bookings, ensuring time on site is efficient and assisting others within the department.
• To assist in building and maintaining the ST team data base
• Point of escalation for internal requests e.g. from STM/STE team
• Point of escalation for client requests during transition timeline.
• Creating status reports and escalated incidents (during transition) and managing through to completion. Includes client communication and updates where required.
• Working with helpdesk team to ensure we are aligned and ready to support, Ensuring the communication to the client is fulfilled.
• Assignment requirements may cover UK and Europe for STE team.
• Working time to be flexible to ensure assignment success
• Be familiar and understand service contract deliverables and key client contracts.
• Participate in updating of the STT-BS & STE documentation,
• Ensuring Daily Admin task are completed on time as directed
• Represent and be the main point of contact for the STT-BS Assignment
• Be jointly responsible for the security of the STE training matrix.