Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We're looking for an AV Designer (6 month contract) to assist a higher education establishment for capital AV projects and refurbishment. London based (80% working from home 20% on-site) starting 1st February.Key requirements:
• Design and specify AV and presentation facilities for capital projects and refurbished teaching, study and meeting spaces, in a timely fashion, ensuring required project deadlines are adhered to – based on previous M&E designs and standardised system designs
• Ensure all designs are to the client’s agreed standards as defined in Process and procedures and equipment is specified from agreed client approved equipment lists. Any exceptions to be agreed and signed off by the client’s AV Design principal and Technical Design Authority
• Design and specify AV and presentation facilities for capital projects and refurbished teaching, study and meeting spaces, in a timely fashion, ensuring required project deadlines are adhered to
• Document and review stakeholder/end user requirements and teaching AV and facilities requirements
• Contribute to test plans, testing and sign-off of newly installed and/or amended AV systems
• Produce end user help materials
• Produce an assignment handover report for review by the client engaging manager, amend as required following review and provide a final version prior to concluding the assignment.
• Work under the AV Design Principal and with the AV Designer to ensure specified equipment and project deliverables are to the client’s standards
• Audit facilities within existing spaces, document deficiencies and produce accurate floor plans
•Start date 1st February. Duration 6 months
•80% will be working from home and 20% on-site