Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We are searching a for a Technical Event Producer to supervise and coordinate all aspects of events such as Investigator Meetings, Symposia, Leadership Meetings, Product Launches etc. from conception to execution. Based in Basel, Switzerland for worldwide clients.Your role:
Developing concepts, technical pre-planning/bidding documentation, overseeing on-site production, directing staff, co-ordinating technical and production elements as well as overall budgetary responsibility. You will work as part of a team of highly skilled professionals and on your own, depending on the project requirements and workload.
Clients are predominantly worldwide medical organizations with global audiences.
Their events range from 50 to 2000 participants
• Central point of contact for the client
• Receive, challenge, and interpret the brief
• Lead the creative and technical direction of the project
• Technical Planning (CAD and Technical Specification)
• Oversee the internal and external team delivery (technical, design, video)
• Manage project tasks and milestones
• Source, select and brief suppliers and event specialists
• On-site management
• Attend Site Visits and develop documentation
• Organise and Operate Virtual Engagements
Skills & Requirements:
• 5+ years of experience in corporate events, dealing with industry clients
• Profound experience with Audio Visual Production, Virtual Meetings, Hybrid Events
• Right to live and work in the EU & Switzerland (European passport)
• Strong in Project Management and Communication
• Team Player
• Computer / IT savvy
• Experience with global events preferred
• Experience in healthcare industry preferred
Great work environment, global culture, awesome colleagues and a solid infrastructure
• Dynamic Profit Share: Employees benefit from a dynamic profit share programme.
o If the company reaches 5% EBIT, they pay 5% of the profit equally to all employees.
o The percentage increases equally with the EBIT up to 10%.
• A welcoming workplace (CH) incl. desk, IT and mobile phone.
• Home Office possibilities.
• A firm understanding of work/life balance & wellness