Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Audio Visual/LV Project Manager to deliver a client-focused successful delivery of audiovisual and Data projects.
The role provides accountability for end-to-end project delivery, from technical pre-sales engagement, needs analysis, to solution design, implementation, commissioning and follow-on support services. A good technical understanding of AV solutions to assume overall control of the direction and success of projects is needed, working in a consultative way to achieve the client objectives within budget and on time. Building the client relationship, demonstrating the company USP and delivering a personal, attentive service.
• Production of project documentation including risk and method statements and project delivery plans
• Supervise installation and maintenance work completed by the engineering teams together with scheduling installation work and overseeing the
procurement of required equipment and materials.
• Preparation and monitoring of project budgets.
• Ensuring quality assurance and compliance with main contract conditions.
• Project management and on-site supervision of engineering, programming and any
3rd party contractors.
• Project reporting - highlighting and managing any risks or issues before escalation.
• Manage the collection of project handover details and ensuring smooth delivery
of ongoing support services.
• A proven track record in Audio Visual (AV) Project Management
• Able to produce project documentation to a high standard
• Able to work with Microsoft Project, Visio, CAD software, etc
• The ability and presence to liaise with clients, external consultants, and project
consultants at the senior level.
• Able to motivate and manage project implementation teams.
• An understanding of AV systems integration with IP networks and existing IT systems
• Acquired industry accreditation is preferred (Infocomm, Cedia etc)
• Conversant with Project Management best-practice and methodologies is preferred
This role would suit candidates with good access to London. Homeworking is an option.