Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We are searching for an AV Project Manager that is based in Frankfurt, Germany. Your area of responsibility includes the timely implementation of high-quality UC and media technology projects within budget. They form the interface between the planning and sales team as well as the customer and sub-supplier. Furthermore, they actively support our sales team in the holistic customer service.Tasks
• Full implementation of high-quality system integration projects within the specified deadline and budget framework, including project and team management on site at our customer's site.
• Communication with planning and sales team
• Communication with customers and subcontractors
• Support of the sales team in customer consulting and budget determination for full customer service.
• Continuous status reporting, and deadline management of ongoing projects
• Several years of professional experience in the relevant field
• Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Basic understanding of media technology.
• Fluent in German and English, spoken and written
• A completed vocational training or a degree in the commercial or technical field is advantageous - but not a prerequisite with appropriate professional experience
• Knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD is advantageous
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Communicative, good mood and a positive attitude