Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We have a new opportunity for a Senior AV Technician to manager AV operations for a client in the financial sector in central London. Responsible for the audio visual facilities by providing a hands-on, agile, white glove service across meeting rooms / event spaces as required to ensure AV Services are delivered to the highest possible standards. Including meeting room support, reactive and proactive maintenance and repairs, AD HOC moves and changes as required.Roles & Responsibilities:
• Oversee AV facilities on a day to day basis
• Manage call queue for all AV related requests and incidents.
• Liaise with IT / Facilities teams on a daily basis to agree any additional tasks / activities as required
• Locate faults or problems and provide solutions on a first /second / line basis
• Ability to provide systems work around in the event of failures
• Ensure fault tickets are logged on the ticketing systems and resolved within SLA.
• IT literate, understand network architecture and structured cable infrastructures.
• Adhere to IT room standards while working in the AV cabinets
• Develop on site AV support model / processes in conjunction with IT / FM teams
• Assist with the setting up and & supporting of presentations / conferences and all events as required
• Test, check and ensure equipment is in operable condition prior to any meeting or presentation
• Provide support on an individual basis to users at all levels of seniority
• Attend and remain on site for important events; specifically high profile videoconferences until the event has concluded or the client indicates the support presence is no longer required.
• Ensure that daily, weekly, monthly checking and ad-hoc testing is carried out in accordance with documentation supplied by the manufactures
• Assist with AD Hoc moves and changes from a labour / resource perspective
• Work with Engineering to ensure the M&E and fabric of meeting rooms is maintained.
• Proactively train and support end users as required
• Manage and devise consumables stock report for on-site spares
• Provide Monthly AV stats / reporting
Must Have Hands on Experience With:
• Zoom as our collaboration bridge
• Zoom Room hardware, in our case DTEN all-in-1
• Cisco codec for high-end rooms
• Samsung LED wall for Boardroom
• Shure mics
• Shure DSP
• Crestron control
• EMS room scheduling
• Able to manage own work load
• Forward thinker
• Clear communicator
• Able to build relationships with Senior / key stake holders
• Smart & Presentable at all times
• Punctuality Key