Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We're looking for x2 freelance AV Technicians to support an educational institution based in London. Immediate start. These assignments will run through until December end 2021.Key responsibilities and objectives of the job:
• Provide excellent support and assistance to customers who are using AV equipment for teaching, conferences or events for internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Work on a range of other more advanced AV activities which currently include video conferences, lecture capture, audio and video recording, editing, and graphic design under the direction of the AV Services Supervisor.
• Assist in the maintenance and minor repair of AV equipment to provide a fully functioning service to a range of customers with particular attention to detail and to pre-empt their needs.
• Respond to all bookings as directed, ensuring that the required equipment is available and functioning in the rooms or delivered as required for lectures, functions and events.
• Undertake training of individuals or small groups to improve their abilities to use the equipment provided as directed.
• Play an active and informed role within IT keeping abreast of developments, participating in cross team working and moving between sites as directed to ensure a high level of service is provided and that knowledge and skills are developed on all the AV facilities and equipment available.
• Keep abreast of appropriate relevant technological trends and developments in relation to AV provision and make suggestions that could improve service delivery.
• Be able to support a broad range of AV and IT technology and services in a flexible and professional manner.
• Undertake various tasks from time to time as required by the End User Services AV Supervisor or the End User Services Lead or other appropriate manager.
• The role will be required to provide the highest level of customer service and technical expertise across all London sites.
• Due to the nature of the role it is expected that some irregular working hours will be required, including evenings and weekends.