Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We have a 6 month fixed term contract for 4 Audio Visual Technician. Our client is looking for support to ensure all audio visual and media services are delivered to the business in a professional and efficient manner.ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Main purpose of the role:
• Offer support and assistance to clients via phone, email and in person
• Technical support for meetings both in person and virtual
• Technical support for events both in person and virtual
• Support the team with day to day meeting support including testing meeting room systems and virtual platforms
• Maintain total confidentiality relating to information received for presentations and broadcasts etc.
Key responsibilities onsite:
• Setting up and breaking down audio visual and video conference items as per the client’s requirements.
• Setting up and supporting virtual meetings and events
• Responsible for ensuring tickets are raised and tracked for all incidents using the onsite ticketing system
• Ensure all Audio Visual services are delivered to the business in a professional and efficient manner
• Assist and support the client in the use of fixed and portable audio visual equipment
• Ensure phone calls and emails are answered in a professional manner and within agreed time frames
• Running the audio visual aspect of presentations for high profile meetings
• Supporting video calls/webinars including liaising with remote offices and external companies/individuals in respect to the setup and running of video calls and events
• Liaising with clients to establish needs and providing support in respect of those needs
• Assisting in the preventative maintenance schedule for AV equipment
• Ensure all equipment faults and requests are reported via the service procedures
• Carry out regular scheduled testing of meeting rooms, equipment & related systems
• Ensure all paperwork for the service is completed correctly and in a timely manner
• Any other responsibilities as requested by your manager or senior member of staff
• The post holder should be able to demonstrate an aptitude towards providing a high level of customer service
• Should have a good standard of computer literacy and ideally will have an understanding of PowerPoint to an intermediate level & operator knowledge of common webinar platforms
• High level of technical knowledge for audio visual systems and ability to resolve complex issues
• Ability to find and resolve technical issues quickly reducing downtime for live meetings and events
• Ability to find solutions to technical issues remotely
• To be well organised and flexible and to be able to approach different tasks during the working day
• Willing to work with other members of the team and take instruction from them
• Ability to deal with difficult situations
• Always present a positive image to the customer
• The ability to work with a positive attitude
• Ability to work under pressure
• A flexible approach to the working day
• An excellent communicator confident in dealing with people at all levels
• Willing to undertake training and examinations to improve their technical knowledge
The post holder will be required to work on a shift pattern. The site is covered 7am until 7pm shifts will be within these times reflecting workload. It is the post holder’s responsibility to ensure they have read and fully understand the procedures and policies for the service delivery.