Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We have a client based in Bristol who are building a new AV Engineering department. They are currently seeking an AV Service Engineer who will take ownership of service callouts via online communication, over the phone and onsite visits to customer sites in the South of the UK. Ideal candidate must have UK driver’s license.Personal requirements:
• Have a minimum of 2 years' practical experience in an Audio-Visual service role • Have good technical knowledge of Audio Visual Systems with a technical background within the • AV industry.
•Have a good knowledge of Video Conferencing, Video technologies, Audio DSP's and • Crestron/Extron systems
• Ability to read technical drawings
• Capable of testing, fault-finding and maintaining AV systems
• Solid foundation in providing exceptional customer service and support in a fast-paced AV/VC environment.
• Strong customer-focus and understanding of the sensitivities of working on a client's site.
• Be organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working • day.
• Being able to prioritise and work under pressure is essential. • Be competent to a high level of computer literacy.
• Ability to think laterally finding an appropriate solution to fulfil an application.
• Capable of good communication skills both verbal and written, being able to communicate with company executives and clients.
• Able to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail ensuring that we complete our work thoroughly, never walking away from a problem.
• Represents the Company in a professional and courteous manner.
• Always presents a positive image to the customer and understands their needs.
• Ensures that all aspects of work are completed to the highest standard.
• Possess a current passport with at least 12 months' validity. We have an expanding client pool that is continuing to grow. We have an emphasis on personal development and are looking for their engineers to take them to the next step.