Search Our Jobs:
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
Our client is searching for an integral member of the Client Services team assisting with technical support services, where required, including Helpdesk and on-site support to identify and rectify faults reported by clients whether nationally or internationally.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure the most efficient and effective methodology is applied to the resolution and closure of client calls and the processing of RMAs.
• Own client requests and ensure these are met with the correct level of support specified under the criteria of their maintenance agreement.
• Build strong client relationships, giving expert technical assistance by telephone or by videoconference in the first instance and following up promptly with an email, setting out what has been discussed to resolve the fault, by way of an audit trail.
• Promote and establish remote diagnostics wherever possible in the client environment in order to interrogate AV systems and infrastructure and to bring about a resolution in the shortest possible timeframe.
• Travel to client sites where necessary to identify and rectify faults.
• Provide support to all other engineers either remotely or during joint site visits.
• Escalate client faults, whenever appropriate, to your line manager at the earliest opportunity.
• Be knowledgeable on and conversant with the Company’s portfolio of solutions and services with particular emphasis on infrastructure, cloud video services and Microsoft integration.
• Assist with in-house testing to ensure Company solutions are robust and also beta testing to ensure an excellent understanding of manufacturer products and their relevance to existing and future sales opportunities.
• Provide ad-hoc duties as and when required by a Director.
• File all relevant technical documentation on the Company servers and distribute technical information as appropriate.
• Maintain an up to date, daily record of all significant activities and communications with all clients and prospects through the CRM database.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will have proven experience as detailed above and have previously worked within the commercial AV Industry. You will have strong interpersonal skills, be a good team player and have an eye for attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have obtained a combination/blend of:-
Poly CVE, Cisco CCNA, Microsoft MCSE, MCP or MCITP and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Skype for Business and/or teams.