Search Our Jobs:
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We have a new opportunity searching for a CTS Audio Visual Installation Engineer. The Engineer will work as part of a team to ensure installations are completed within the required timescale and to the highest standard and within budget, always representing the company in a professional manner.The normal working hours will be 8am to 4.30pm (on site) although due to the nature of work there may occasions when the Engineer will be required to work later or flexibly.
You will be responsible for:
• Installation of all equipment to the highest standard.
• Report all DOA, faulty or returning products to the purchasing and helpdesk department via email as appropriate
• Rack Building maybe on or off site as required
• Cable terminating and testing
• Some programme writing
• Uploading of programmmes and minor changes
• Commissioning/testing of installations
• Potential to oversee large projects as the lead engineer ina Universtity or Corporate enviroment
o Involving close communication with the client
o Arranging deliveries with the office
o Completion of documentation
o Design assistance to the Solution Architect
• Maintaining van stock to set company levels including spares.
• Where relevant it will be your responsibility to check the paperwork/documentation at least a day in advance and refer any queries to the engineering department/sales manager.
• Collect any goods/spares from warehouse or supplier as instructed.
• Assist in ensuring all paperwork associated with installs are completed on the Sirvez system.
• To make contact with the engineering department at the end of each working day, to confirm completion of works and ascertain any further duties required.
• To assist to rectify customer care issues.
• You will train and mentor the Junior AV Installer when applicable.
• Complete Non-Conformance reports as arise.
• Undertake training/certification as required.
• AVIXA CTS Certification
• Hold a clean UK drivers licence