Search Our Jobs:
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
Our client requires a Freelance AV CAD & BIM Technician who can work flexibly within their project deliverables’ time frame. Ideal candidate will have Security Clearance, but if a technician is not security cleared this can be arranged as long as the candidate is a UK resident for 5+ years and holds a UK NI number.Specification:
• 2D AV drawing experience – Space Plans, M&E Plans, Elevations, Schematics etc.
• Being able to set up a BIM (Revit) model in line with requirements/worksets/reference point as laid out in the BEP (BIM Level 2 project)
• Populate the model with families as per our SME mark-ups/design
• Obtain/create families for items where we do not currently have a family (to LOD 300)
• Set up sheets/cuts from model for all types of drawings required (Room Designation, Room Layout, Space Plan, M&E Requirements etc).
• Annotate 2D sheets once cut as per SME mark-ups
• Upload/Download and synchronize models on the project share system/hub
• Highlight clashes/issues and send snapshots to AV SME’s for rectification/coordination
• Work to company and project drawing standards