Search Our Jobs:
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We have brand new opportunity searching for an Audio Visual System Designer. The System Designer will be responsible for the detailed design of our client’s project systems and will be reporting to the Design Team Manager.The primary duties of the System Designer are:
• To take the Sales Team’s initial brief and develop a full and detailed system design as required including a component-level Bill of Materials
• To produce drawings from high level client concept drawings to comprehensive CAD deliverables including plans, elevations and schematics
• To produce written technical equipment specifications
• To produce written technical responses detailing the reasons behind equipment specification
• To produce O&M manuals in conjunction with the Operations and Delivery teams
• To liaise with the programming teams about control system functionality to attain project details, equipment specifications and incorporate this information into designs
• To create initial configuration software for devices such as Audio DSPs, Matrices, etc
• Assisting system pre-build works at our premises to the required standards
• Assisting with preparation for ‘Factory Acceptance Tests’ conducted on our premises and on-site where necessary
• To set up, test and commission systems on site to meet the required standards
• To work with Project Managers to gather on-site project information and site specific details such as IP addresses, network port numbers, etc and to produce as-built drawings
• To provide technical information and support for all members of the project delivery team
• Any other duties given by management
• Autodesk AutoCAD / Microsoft Visio experience
• In-depth Professional AV systems engineering knowledge.
• Communication skills – ability to deal politely and efficiently with customers and colleagues both on the telephone and in meetings.
• Experience in software setup of routing systems, DSPs, graphics processors etc
• Experience in fault-finding complex AV/Broadcast systems
• Experience in commission complex AV/Broadcast systems
• IP Networking knowledge
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Current and clean Driving License.
• Infocomm CTS-D Certification
• Infocomm CTS Certification