Search Our Jobs:
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager in the field of video technology, displays, system integration, encoding and streaming. The company is well established in the Medical and professional AV market, with custom video displays and management products & solutions.The ideal candidate will be:
• Experienced in Video Technology; Displays, Switchers, Converters, Streaming, etc
• High level of personal responsibility and ability to work single-handed.
• Structured working style and strong organisational skills with the flexibility to coordinate sudden projects.
• Good computer software skills
• Team player
• Good communication skills
• Developing growth strategies and plans
• Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
• Increasing client base
• Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
• Writing business proposals
• Negotiating with stakeholders
• Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
• Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
• Following industry trends locally and internationally
• Drafting and reviewing contracts
• Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
• Fluent in English
• Experienced in Video Technology – Display, System Integration, Encoding, Streaming
• Experience of distribution channel management
• Commuting to office near Hampton, Surrey
• Full driving license
• No restrictions to traveling domestic and international
• UK Work Permit