Search Our Jobs:
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We have a new opportunity looking for a Commissioning AV Engineer to provide enhanced and sophisticated AV engineering skills to support our client’s implementation and support activities to meet their customers expectations. Ideal candidate must have own vehicle.Purpose of the Job:
• To be responsible for leading the on-site implementation team to meet the contracted requirements in a manner to satisfy the customer.
• To provide advanced DSP mixer configuration implementation and post-sales support
• To have video-conferencing installation and/or AV control programming experience and responsibilities
• To be the lead engineer on significant projects to deliver on time and to the contracted specification, supervising in-house and sub-contract engineers
• To be able to commission AV systems, in particular to configure DSP mixers to deliver the maximum available speech intelligibility (as measured by STI-PA tests) and acoustic echo cancellation performance
• To provide technical support to other engineers and to ensure our defined standards are achieved
• To be capable of commissioning video conferencing systems and integration with multi-party video conferencing systems such as Teams and pexip
• To develop and become responsible for programming AV Control systems, with reference to our User interface templates
Technical / Personal Specification:
• Strong technical education and formal training in audio and AV technology
• Extensive professional AV installation experience and competency, including complex DSP commissioning engineer experience and competency (especially biamp and/or QSC).
• Good communication skills, both written and oral, to explain complex technical issues to customers. Able and willing to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
• Logical, analytical approach to problem solving.
• Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage in stressful situations.