Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
New opportunity looking for a Commissioning Engineer to work as part of our clients systems team providing commissioning services of installed equipment, including video/audio control functionality of the various devices.Main Skills
• Possess a good underpinning technical knowledge of Electronics and Audio Visual Systems
• Organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day
• Ability to plan and organise work
• Ability to prioritize and work under pressure is essential
• Competent to a high level of computer literacy
• Able to work as part of a team
• Ability to think laterally finding an appropriate solution to fulfil an application
• Good communication skills both verbal and written, being able to communicate with company executives to building contractors
• Ability to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail ensuring that we complete our work thoroughly, never walking away from a problem.
• Liaison with other internal departments, clients and contractors
• Commission systems in terms of their electronics, mechanics’ and optics to meet the needs of our clients, using proven technology and also looking for new and interesting solutions to problems
• Physically setup elements of systems to prove the concept
• Deal with all aspects interfacing of audio visual systems into our client’s buildings this will encompass both hardware and software interfaces
• Perform on-site commissioning and configuration programming of our systems
• Represent the company with the necessary level of professional conduct and presentation
• To develop your knowledge from both experience and research to become an "expert" in one or more of a particular area of our project work to whom others in the organisation can refer.