Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
Thank you for viewing this role, due to the current situation this position has been put hold. However if you are interested in this opportunity and would like to register your details with our client please apply.
Our client is searching for two Account Managers (one Senior & one Junior) to be based in West London and reports to the Sales Manager. Our client values its employees and views them as critical in it continuing to be an iconic, long established, profitable, financially sound market leader in the short-term technology and audio visual rental markets.
The successful candidate will:
• Close sales over the phone
• Find and visit potential new customers and develop relationships with them
• Grow the rental revenue
• Manage the customer relationship processes
• Undertake marketing planning to ensure successful steady growth of the business
• Monitor changes in industry & competitor activity
The successful candidate will have:
• Exceptional Customer service skills. This role is really suitable for a friendly person with a strong professional presentation, who loves to meet new people, build relationships with existing clients and talk about their passion for technology, and who will do what needs to be done to make the client happy.
• The ability to learn and develop a wide range of skills around all types of technology. If you enjoy a diverse role with the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, this is the position for you.
• Strong attention to detail, and preference to operate in a structured and methodical manner, but who is also highly adaptable to changing work requirements.
• Exceptional planning and organisational skills. A person who really dislikes being late for a deadline.
• A gift for selling both verbally and in writing.
Why join the Team?
In addition to normal remuneration and benefits, our client provides:
• Quarterly team building events (e.g. an evening Go Karting session)
• Fruit and healthy snacks each week
• Employee of the Month receives an award (e.g. Theatre tickets)
• Best Performer across entire business to leave an hour early on Friday (when work permits)
• Rewards for being named in customer feedback / testimonials
• General Manager uses Pizza Friday as an opportunity to communicate updates on company developments
• Monthly Sales Trophies with Rewards (e.g. Gift Vouchers)
Our client is the "go to" company for technology solutions and services in the United Kingdom and has rewarding relationships with corporate & government clients across all departments and all industries.
Those who join our young and motivated team have the opportunity to:
• Work with customers throughout the country and assist with high volume, high profile events,
• Collaborate with like-minded team members across the United Kingdom and Ireland,
• Develop their skills via formal training at commencement and then via individual ongoing training and development plans, and
• Be part of a team that is passionate about wowing customers.