Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
Thank you for viewing this role, due to the current situation this position has been put hold. However if you are interested in this opportunity and would like to register your details with our client please apply.
Our client is looking for a Senior AV Technician to based at one of their customer sites in central London. This is a great opportunity to join a global leading audio visual systems integration company; that has developed a very large portfolio of customers, crossing all market sectors, over six continents.
• Provide all technical support in a friendly and instructional manner.
• Manage all operational activity within our clients contract based at customer site.
• To act as the client focal point for all day to day operational issues relating to the AV service and events
• Proactive daily equipment checks
• Responsible for ensuring all faults are resolved, AV maintenance and proactive checks are managed
• Effective liaison with the client onsite team / clients and all business heads in order to understand and deliver their goals, company visions and requirements
• Monthly reporting when required
• Updating documentation to support the install and any new directives set by the client
• Assisting with Live Events in conjunction with the client events team, including full duration meeting support
• Management/Support of equipment including ‘On-the- spot’ diagnosis and rectification of faults
• Audio/Video Patching
• Client training and advisory on best practice
• Preventative maintenance checks
• New works installation
• Management of AV consumable stock
• To act as an interface between internal clients, contractors and suppliers
• Responsible for the asset management of all audio-visual equipment within the contracted area, ensuring it is well maintained, correctly installed and secure when not in use. To ensure internal AV support is available as required.
• To initiate continuous improvement programs, securing best practice standards from the internal service base and external industry trends
• Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety legislation
• Ensure PMV’s are carried out in a timely and efficient manner
• The position will necessitate some out of hours working as a consequence of workload and deadlines. This will include the occasional weekend to support the store and events.
• Organisation and planning of Technical events
• Management and support of all Equipment on site
• Ensure all KPI’s are met and SLA’s are delivered on time
• AV Installation/Maintenance