Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We have a new opportunity working for an interactive AV company. Our client is looking for an extremely organised, motivated and Technical Project Manager to lead a team comprising of internal and external teams of Developers, Creatives, Programmers and Technical AV Integrators.About you
If you are looking to work as part of a fast paced, growing, talented and driven team - where our clients work covers the entire digital spectrum from initial design content creation, screen-based technologies to projection-mapping to AR; mixed reality to experiential technologies - then we want to hear from you.
You are collaborative, transparent, honest, show initiative and are driven by achieving amazing results for our clients customers.
You demonstrate excellent communication skills with our designers, developers, technicians clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
You have an outstanding attention to detail, and have proven success working directly with creative and technical teams.
An understanding of the integration of Software and Hardware is key to the role.
You will be passionate about current and emerging technologies and apply to specify hardware specs from extensive proven experience.
● Project based experience
● Minimum 8+ years solid track record / background in the audio/visual software or hardware industry imperative with experience of a/v installations, events, museums, theme park, corporate, galleries
● Experience project managing:-
- software developers
- creative teams
- install technicians
● Understanding of challenges in developing interactive media.
● Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Experience in global projects
● A deep knowledge of all aspects of complex AV systems, including:- Show control, Audio, Video, Lighting, Networking.
● Proficient at managing complex large AV budgets and equipment specifications
● Adept at creating system schedules and schematics
● Able to produce AV layout drawings and associated drawings for construction.
● Familiar with projection coverage simulations and producing detailed CAD drawings showing mounting locations and angles.
● Ability to commission and fault find AV systems
● Excellent understanding of installations - equipment, server rack build, cable pulling
● Experience managing teams of installers and or partners. Procurement, onsite install, Tracking progress and standards.
● H and S requirements on building sites (Risk assessments and method statements) SSSTS qualification.
● Ability to program Medialon and Alcorn McBride show controllers
● Media server programming
● QSC QSys programming
● Lighting programming (Pharos Designer)
● Electrical standards
● Understand different audio, video and lighting protocols (dante, HDBaseT, sACN, Artnet)
● Brightsign Author
● Acoustic simulations
● Basic understanding of building contracts eg JCT Administration management
● Client facing as a key point of contact
● Project planning and managing timelines/scheduling.
● Communicate project process and status, both internally and with the client, through regular project logs, reports and updates.
● Producing detailed A/V budgets.
● Ensuring correct resource allocation on projects.
● Financial accounting of all project in conjunction with the Managing Director.
● Tracking, approving and managing budgets and timelines and providing updates as required.
● Managing project schedules and staffing needs with in-house and subcontracted labour.
● Coordinating production and creative meetings
● Travel - ability to travel to client offices / site abroad on occasions, & during onsite installation period to oversee installation of AV equipment with local install partner
Availability - Immediate.