Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
Supporting the AV facilities within a client site based in central London, you will be working for a leading audio visual company and with their world leading corporate client. You will provide meeting room support in a corporate environment with exceptional customer service skills.Service Support
• ·To provide remote monitoring for AV / VC infrastructure and support to all meetings subject to requirement
• Offer support and assistance to clients both virtually and in person
• Assist with booking non VIP meetings and events where required in Townhall
• Assist and support the client in the use of fixed and portable audio visual equipment – specifically VBrick system
• Any other responsibilities as requested by the client
• Ensure all video conferencing requirements for the client are met in full
• Ensure all equipment onsite is maintained and kept in working order with all faults reported via the onsite procedures
• Maintain total confidentiality relating to information received for presentations and broadcasts etc.
• Responsible for ensuring onsite tickets are raised and tracked for all incidents using the onsite ticketing system
• Assisting in the preventative maintenance schedule for AV equipment
Duties and Responsibilities
• Setting up and breaking down audio visual and video conference items as per the client’s requirements
• Ensure phone calls are answered in a professional manner
• Ensure the mailbox is maintained and all client queries are answered in a professional and timely manner
• Running the audio visual aspect of presentations for high profile meetings
• Manage the AV storage and ensure required accessories are kept in stock.
• Work with the helpdesk to report any failures and provide contingency solutions.
• Supporting video conference calls including liaising with remote offices in respect to the setup and running of video conference calls
• Liaising with clients to establish needs and providing support in respect of those needs
• Work closely with Reception to support and client requests.
• Provide training to staff.
• Provide additional support to hire companies during setup phase to ensure the scheduled events.