Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
This direct staff appointment is looking for an AV Project Manager. The AV PM will need to come from a live events background with the relevant hands-on knowledge and experience of the technical and AV set-up for a range of event types. Reporting to the Senior Audio-Visual Project Manager. Representing the venue’s ethos and ethics along with ensuring all clients and their guests receive outstanding, award winning service ensuring all visitors leaving the venue wish to return.Department Brief:
Our client is London’s premier conference and event venue located in the heart of Westminster. The Venue Operations team requires a dynamic, tenacious ‘can do’ individual to be a key player of the in house team and ‘The Face’ of the venue. Our clients live operations, is part of the Venue Operations Department, which prides itself on delivering exemplary levels of customer service to enhance their customers visitor experience.
• Project Manage the AV production of events at the centre.
• Attend client requirement meetings where required.
• Advise on creative solutions and audio-visual equipment services needed to provide a quality event.
• Offer a creative digital solution to lead clients and their clients.
• Liaising with suppliers to ensure that best prices and service is achieved.
• Work with Account Managers, Event Managers, the onsite catering team and other AV Project Managers to deliver a seamless client experience.
• Produce detailed specifications after approval by client, for distribution to our clients Live Production Manager and Technicians.
• Assist with the development of the digital Content Management System across the Centre inclusive of all digital platforms the centre adopts.
• Have a competent knowledge of AutoCAD, that will enable them to achieve the following:
o Produce technical CAD drawings which the Project Management department can understand, and Technicians can understand and rig from
o Receive, understand and interpret our clients AutoCAD drawings that may be sent in for their event.
o Manipulate existing AutoCAD drawings that may need adjusting
• Other duties as may be required by the Audio-Visual Production Manager or in their absence, Director of Venue Operations and Customer Experience.
Additional information: the post holder may, in the course of their duties, be required to travel to meet clients, attend conferences, business meetings etc. this may, on occasion, require overnight visits.
• Outstanding written communications skills
• Minimum 3 years’ experience of Event AV Production skills.
• Ability to manage both client and departmental budgets.
• Ability to produce and negotiate client quotations.
• Experience of EBMS database or equivalent
• Autocad trained and experienced.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Understanding of Meetings & Events Industry
• Commercial awareness, for pricing and analysing data
Changing and Improving
- Proactively participate and champion continuous improvement
across the business, seeking ways to do things better and
Achieving Commercial Outcomes
- Making decisions and focusing on achieving solutions that add
customer value, increase business revenue and maximise
Managing a Quality Service
- Looking at everything we do through the eyes of our customers
and strive to deliver the best possible experience
Collaborating and Partnering
- Proactively seek and share information and support our people
and partners to achieve the best outcome for our customers and
Job Specific Competencies
Managing a Quality Service
- Keep internal teams, customers and delivery partners fully informed
of plans and possibilities