Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
New and exciting opportunity!! Our client is looking for a Technical Project Manager who will be the first appointment to their new Republic of Ireland division.Much of their role will relate to existing clients and projects in Ireland, but it will also be useful for them to be involved in new business development moving forward. As it’s a bit of a general role initially, our client is open to accept applicants coming from a wide range such as: Project Engineer, AV Site Manager, Project Manager, Technical Sales, Project Assistant. For the right candidate it would be a nice step up from a senior, onsite engineering role.
• Attendance at project meetings then reporting and discussing with the UK Project Team
• Site surveying: identifying technical challenges and feasibility
• Site surveying: issuing detailed information to the UK Solutions Architect
• Service and maintenance – identifying issues on client sites and aiding prompt resolution
• Managing local resources for projects
• Management of local stock and consumables for projects
• Full management of small works
A potential candidate could come from a number of different backgrounds so requirements are split into essential and good to have.
• Good verbal and written communication
• Great organisational skills and time management
• A general knowledge of AV systems
• Familiarity with major VC platforms (Cisco, Polycom etc.)
• Experience of managing the delivery of AV projects (Site Manager/Project Engineer or greater)
• Technical AV experience
• The ability to work independently on a local level and cover a wide range of tasks that this might result in
Good to have:
• AV/VC sales experience
• An understanding of networks relating to AV
• Industry certification/training (Infocomm/Avixa etc.)
• Manufacturer certification/training
• CAD or Visio experience
• DSP commissioning experience
• Project Management qualifications
Our client is open to the right candidate rather than requiring specific education levels, however this role looking for someone with FE/HE or higher qualifications.
A driving licence and passport would be essential. Travel throughout Ireland would be required as well as more occasional travel to elsewhere in Europe. Some late/weekend working will be required as well as the ability to work flexible hours in order to accommodate for project completions and travel.