Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
Our client has been established for over a decade with a focus on Technical Event Production and continues to grow as the leading supplier for events in the personal and professional development sector. This company prides itself in maintaining the highest levels of care and diligence which has been the foundation for our reputation and growth. We are now looking to expand into difference sectors and are therefore recruiting to support our growth plans.
We are based in Slough Berkshire just a 5-minute walk from the station and Slough Town Centre. The vast majority of our events take place in Heathrow and London whilst the remaining portion take place in other parts of the UK and some in Europe.
Due to the continued expansion the director is looking to hire an 'Operations Manager’ and be his right hand man for all aspects of the business.
Our client are based in central offices in Slough, Berkshire, this position will see the role holder taking the function of Operations Manager and managing the AV team, overseeing UK and overseas projects. Effective project & resource management, commercial acumen and previous technical experience are key requirements. Our core business is within the corporate sector and therefore the role holder should be well versed with product innovation and be able to communicate effectively to all stakeholders in a non-technical manner.
In short, we’re looking for someone to help with the running of the business and contribute and participate in our growth strategies. You MUST have experience in a live events setting with an in depth knowledge of AV and Event Production. Technical expertise, project management, effective team management, a head for numbers and a proven history in this sector are all attributes that the role holder will possess,
• Ensure expectations are realised and pre-empt any gaps in performance.
• Work with the Director and other key personnel to assist with commercial targets and aspirations.
• Sense check all quotations that are created and ensure that they are technically sound and commercially viable.
• Review business processes and suggest opportunities for improved efficiency.
• Support key personnel to ensure that we deliver on time, every time.
• Manage team to ensure that the operation is supported technically and that any challenges are quickly resolved.
• Assist with the process for larger project work and see these projects through to fruition.
• Assist with the recruitment key personnel to support the obligations of the business and our goals for growth
• Ensure that all project work confirms to H&S principles and ensure that risk assessment and method statements are all in place.
• Appraise key suppliers and ensure that they remain fit for purpose.
• Review AV warehouse and general business processes and systems, appraise stock and suggest strategy for efficiency in approach.
• Previous experience within the AV / Live Event Production is essential
• Relevant technical expertise
• Demonstrable experience is multi-tasking projects in live events sector
• Ability to demonstrate previous client and team management.
• Strong skills in project management.
• Budget management skills required
• A strong resource manager in terms of recruitment and managing people
• Knowledgeable with technical infrastructure.
• Relevant IT skills such as CAD, Visio and Office suite.
• Strong organisational skills.
Attractive Salary + laptop, and mobile phone
Company shares may be on offer for the right candidate
Job Type: Full-time
• Project Management: 7 years
• Audio Visual: 7 years
• Live Events: 7 years
• Event Production: 7 Years