Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
The purpose of the role is to work is supporting the entire audio-visual facilities within our clients site based in Oxford Circus, Central London. The Lead AV Engineer is to act as the client focal point for all day to day operational issues relating to the contract and responsible for managing the onsite AV Team.Key Tasks
• To act as an interface between internal clients, contractors and suppliers required
• Scheduling and management of team rota to ensure onsite coverage at all times during store open hours.
• Liaison/POC between CSME teams, Store Managers and Suppliers onsite support Resources to maintain support efficiencies.
• Participation upon request of Store Manager in weekly or morning meetings that outline expected activities for the period.
• Coordination of supplier’s resource coverage with ability to fill in and/or support Resource 1 & 2 roles dependent on-site needs.
• Responsible for tracking and providing daily report summary of all AV support issues that have been resolved or that require further action to Video Wall team to ensure incidents are properly recorded and/or actioned on in a timely manner. Upon request from client this
resource will be onboarded to SNOW and/or IcM ticketing systems to
assist in incident reporting.
• Responsible for sending Spares requests to Video Wall team in event of component failures that are encountered during the day.
• Upon request from the client this resource will be asked to join weekly "bug bash" session in which all open tickets are reviewed for
updates, next actions, recommendations and go forward decisions(TBD based on level of activity).
• Fault handling and tracking of all AV fault related tickets raised via client ticketing system through to resolution (Service Now)
• Track and manage all AV requests received via dedicated AV Phone & Email
• To initiate continuous improvement programs, securing best practice standards from the internal service base and external industry trends
• Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety legislation
• Provide support on an individual basis to users at all levels of seniority on Audio Visual equipment, connectivity and applications where appropriate
• Locate faults or problems and provide solutions on a first /second line basis and provide a work around, if problem is critical
• Have excellent communication, time management, presentation and
• Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Be able to establish productive relationships with people at all levels
• Have a positive and adaptable approach to problem solving
• Ability to use own initiative appropriately
• Customer focused and strong ability to deal with individuals on all
levels in a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner
• SCT Video wall experience
• Audio systems experience