Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
New opportunity looking for a Technical Event Project Manager to be based in Paris. The role of Technical Events Project Manager will be the technical interface between the client and venue ensuring deliver the best solution. Technical expertise along with excellent organisational skills, are required to handle the diversity of projects.You will bring your know-how and your creativity at the service of our customers’ satisfaction, by answering their technical and artistic audio visual requests (sound, light, videos, hooks), for the organization of their events. You are constantly looking for innovative solutions to offer to our very demanding clientele (luxury hotels), to diversify the offer they know.
The role will encompass many aspects of sales, account management, administration,customer care, technical support and maintenance.
• You will receive all requests from the client as their main point of contact on a day-to-day basis, to ensure customer expectations and requirements are fulfilled.
• You will participate in customer appointments and on-site technical visits;
• You will propose adapted and innovative solutions, with the appropriate internal and / or external resources
• You will prepare quotations in accordance with the commercial policy of the company and are the warrant of the profitability of your project;
• You will coordinate the overall service delivery (material resources, human resources, logistics ...)
• You will maximize sales potential by up-selling services at every opportunity with the view of increasing turnover
• You will foster good relations with all sales team members to maximise new leads
• You will report to the Management on the profitability and the quality of your operations
This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and may change depending on the activity and profile of the candidate.
You will join a young and dynamic team, built around specialists with a level of requirement granted to our clients of the luxury world.
Candidate profile :
- Minimum BAC (A levels) + 2 years of Education,
- Fluent French is mandatory; A very good level of English is necessary;
- You will have a wide knowledge of audio-visual technical materials, a background as an audio visual technician/manager is a great asset
- You will have at least 3 years’ of events project management experience, ideally in the hospitality sector (luxury hotels)
- You will have a strong sense of customer service (responsiveness, availability, flexibility, adaptability) and autonomy in your work
- You will have excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Involving the field of luxury, an extremely neat presentation is required.