Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
We are seeking a passionate, confident Technical / AV Specialist to work in a stunning new retail space in London. Using your fantastic organisational skills and exceptional capacity to solve and prevent problems, you’ll be assisting with all aspects of tech maintenance, AV setup, and launch activities - allowing every visitor to this showcase store to leave truly inspired by the experience.This flagship destination is set to be a landmark in the London retail landscape. The showcase store will be truly one-of-a-kind, as much an experience as a retail store - with interactive classes and events taking place throughout each day - and as such, we are looking for a technical / AV professional with drive, creativity and passion to join us to launch this unique retail showcase.
You will be turning the brand’s innovative vision, and their drive to push the boundaries of what’s possible, into a reality every single day by ensuring outstanding technical standards across the store and event spaces - combining a passion for technology with your own creativity and problem-solving skills to create a truly breathtaking showcase experience.
Reporting into the Technical/Operations Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring a flawless standard of technical operations across this innovative, unique new London space.
Your overall accountabilities will include:
● Managing all maintenance requirements to ensure the showcase is fully operational, limiting downtime caused by technical or operational issues
● Assisting with the logistics and implementation of launch activities and events, working outside of opening hours as required
● Assisting with the operation of all technical activity, ensuring AV and technology is continually running at the highest standard
● Being the first port of call for operational support - confidently delivering swift solutions where you can, and escalating as required
● Working with contractors and third-party suppliers to deliver a flawless operational experience
Who are we looking for?
● A highly knowledgeable and passionate technical/AV/operations professional with a strong Technical focus and previous experience of working in facilities would be advantageous
● A born technical mind, able to confidently use AV and CMS (Green Hippo preferred, though not essential)
● A detail-oriented, "can do" individual, able to build great relationships with suppliers and partners to achieve exceptional results