Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
This is a great opportunity for an AV Field Service Engineer based ideally in either Frankfurt or Munich, however our client is open to other locations. This role is looking for an engineer that will provide a proactive and reactive service and maintenance of audio-visual and video conferencing equipment to customers throughout Germany, for which travel and occasional overnight stays will be required. The Engineer will be responsible for the safe and correct fault diagnosis, troubleshooting, repair, testing, implementation and operation of all aspects of audio visual, video conferencing, display and presentation technologies.Main tasks and responsibilities
• Cooperation with the technical engineers in our clients Helpdesk as required for in-depth technical issues in order to offer remote assistance
• Read and interpret electronic circuit diagrams and architectural plans
• Implementation of preventive maintenance operations according to the defined by our clients processes.
• Cleaning various AV / VC devices reorganizing cabling.
• Responsible for job documentation and timely feedback to the help desk agents.
• Timely and quality-conscious execution of service tasks, including but not limited to the pulling of cables, installing cables and crimping of connectors.
• Reinstallation and testing of the removed for repair Hardware
• Conducting customer training on the operation of AV / VC devices in rooms as needed.
• Travel to different customer sites in Europe if necessary
• Support of other service technicians when needed
• To ensure compliance with the deadlines, it may be necessary from time to time to work outside of normal business hours.
Skills and abilities
• Effective communication with employees, customers and colleagues
• Ability, hand and power tools to use safely and efficiently.
• Independent work and thinking and punctuality
• Advanced computer skills
• Knowledge of basic signal flow for audio, video and control
• Ability for soldering and crimping of connectors (if required is a training conducted)
• Valid driver's license that meets-driving standards.
Training and / or experience
• At least 1 year experience in direct customer support in the fields of AV, Video, IT or network.
• Education in Electronics / networks or related field preferred