Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 0203 980 9442 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
Our client is looking to recruit an Events & Operations Production Assistant based out of our offices in Central London and in South East London. We are looking for a reliable, hardworking, trustworthy individual who can work on their own or as part of a team.You will be based in our offices providing a consistent point of support during core working hours of 08:30 – 17:30. Flexibility outside of these hours may be required for specific project requirements.
Main tasks of role:
• To work with the Operations co-ordinator in the booking of freelancers, crew and logistics for specific events.
• To help prepare call sheets and ensure these are communicated to the relevant members of the team.
• To assist the Operations Manager in the day-to-day running of the operations side of the business.
• Dealing with suppliers for subrental of equipment and transport companies for arranging transport services
• To provide assistance to Production Managers throughout the production process including:
o Drawing up of floorplans and Health & Safety documentation
o Booking travel and accommodation
o Researching and sourcing specific items required for events
o Providing a point of contact in the office when Production Managers are onsite
• To ensure PO’s are issued for freelancers and services.
• The ability to reach the office out of hours with personal transport on occasion.
• To be a methodical and self-motivated individual with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills;
• To have a structured and calm approach to the job with meticulous attention to detail;
• High level of computer literacy;
• Excellent problem solver;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Presenting a professional image, both in person and on the telephone;
• Good with the written word and grammar;
• Team player;
• Enthusiasm, energy and a ‘Can do’ attitude.
• Experience in an event production environment;
• Knowledge of technology used within event production;
• Knowledge of CAD drawing software.