Search Our Jobs
permanent and freelance audio visual jobs
Through many years experience in placing audio visual candidates we have built a loyal base of client companies who use us exclusively to provide their recruitment solutions. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging in their use of audio visual and multi-media technology and this range is reflected in the selection of av jobs we have available.
Call us today, on 020 3705 1965 to arrange a meeting at our central London offices.
Are you an experienced sales expert with a robust contact list and a solid understanding of the UK AV Education channel? As the UK Country Manager, this position will develop relationships and establish customers by engaging in direct sales and developing channel sales opportunities in the educational marketplace. The UK Country Manager must be an extremely self-motivated, responsible overachiever that will develop and close opportunities by leveraging relationships, face-to-face, by phone or any other creative approach.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Responsible for driving revenue and building relationships with new & existing customers targeted at primary and secondary education accounts and Universities
• Make warm (primarily) and cold calls (minimally) to prospective customers to promote business via networking and relationship building skills
• Partner with existing channel dealers/partners to develop and execute strategic account plans to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals and objectives
• Visit potential customers, make sales and technical product presentations, identify and cultivate key decisions makers and opinion leaders
• Plan business growth, identify opportunities & pursue them to successful closure
• Manage UK business P&L to annual targets
• Manage UK product inventory based on expected sales pipeline and historical seasonality
• Effectively sell to all levels of school management from "C" level through mid-level management
• Attend and manage industry trade shows and events as required
• Relationship building skills are important, but you will need to have the technical aptitude to articulate and explain our product technology as well as converse with an audience that may know more than you
• Create, manage and close opportunities using our CRM as a tool to keep your pipeline current and on or above plan
• Use existing or develop new relationships with key school district technology decision stakeholders and their advisors i.e. A/V Consultants, Architects
• Plan, lead and execute product presentations including hands-on demonstrations on-site
• Assess end-user needs and recommend the company’s product solutions
• Resolve account issues by escalating or delegating to the appropriate management, business group and/or technical resource team
• Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty well. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent
• 6+ years experience in a sales position targeting primary and secondary education
• Proven track record of exceeding goals/objectives
• Broad overall knowledge of technology is required
• Ability to understand business requirements and effectively present/articulate advanced company product solutions and benefits
• Knowledge of procurement policies, information technologies procurement needs, and facilities management within an education organisation
• Demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up to speed and learn appropriate technologies as well as business acumen associated with the segment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability and willingness to travel locally and nationally at least 100 days per year
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient with common project management tools and concepts and have previous experience with Microsoft Office tools. SalesForce CRM experience is preferred.
This job is only for sales professional, which will require at least 100 days per year on the road. Periodic visits outside of the country will be required.
LOCATION OF WORK
Your normal place of work will be your home address.